The hardware is yours to use as a normal storage device and you will be able to retrieve backups, but the Attix5 licences will expire.
Titanium Onsite Backup Appliance
You are here
The Titanium Appliance:
A Hybrid Onsite Cloud Backup Appliance
The new Titanium Appliance is a complete, onsite backup and recovery solution – it backs up all of your organisation’s data onsite via the LAN with the option of an offsite location or private cloud.
It’s cost-effective, all-inclusive and a convenient once-off purchase.
About the Titanium Appliance:
- It’s a hardware solution – enabling backing up of desktops, laptops and servers to a single device.
- Attix5 Pro software is preinstalled.
- It’s optimised for fast and secure backups.
- It includes unlimited client and server licenses, and free software updates.
- An Onsite Hybrid or Private Cloud offering.
- Physical (traditional) and Virtual (VMware) backup on a single device:
- LAN for fast restore.
- Offsite backups perfect for disaster recovery (DR).
- Self-service or Backup as a Service (BaaS).
- Multiple branches can back up to a single, secure, onsite backup location.
- Integrated de-duplication reduces backup storage space.
- Attix5 approved, optimized hardware.
- Protect applications on physical and virtual servers.
- Support for Microsoft® Exchange, SQL® Server as well as virtual instances on VMware, Hyper-V and more.
- Various mirroring options: offsite replication to other Titanium Appliances or cloud replication providers.
- Scalability: add more storage as needed or link multiple appliances.
The cost benefits:
- No license fee for desktops, laptops, servers or plug-ins.
- Storage costs are reduced as data volumes increase.
- Free account management and managed services save admin costs.
- Minimal human resources are required to run backup environments.
Download The Titanium Appliance brochure